Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Exhibitionism

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkid72 View Post
any brothers here got tips how to encourage my wife to expose herself in public? i get very super turn on when i see guys in public scan her like a radar.. i told her before i like it when she gets the attention.
For threadstarter, it depends on what extend do you want. What kind of exhibitionism are you into? There are different kinds of exhibitioning.

What I suggest is, get a set of bikini, and let her get used to it in the beach first.

Just like Wicked Weasel model, Miki! Read thread -> [Sexy Singapore Lady in "Wicked Weasel" bikini] (Pictures taken in Marina Bay Sands Sky Garden Pool) Isn't she daring?

At one occasion I happened to met Gwen [1][2][3][4][5]. She was uncomfortable at first too! Everybody must have his/her first time, do you agree?

Threadstarter, do you see the idea of bringing somebody (like your wife) towards exhibitionism?

If you want, I can borrow you my girlfriend's micro-bikini to your wife. Choose one if you like! [1][2][3][4][5]. Oh...yes, share with you two pictures [1][2]!

Next, form a small group with the same exhibitionism fetish. Mix together will feel comfortable because they are in the same frequency. There are guys (mostly) and ladies (very rare, unless they are comfortable you) into exhibitionism. Those serious ones are not into sex, purely enjoy with company. Perhaps, you may set some simple conditions for everybody for those who want to be in the group.

By the way, similar Thread can be found:
1. Couple newly into exhibitionist n 3some
2. "Flasher" / exhibitionist?
3. Exhibitionism in Singapore