Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yamesbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Not possible if you stay at Parkroyal unless u go down to Music Club after your boss or colleagues sleeps.

Another caution is when u bring girls home, they will need to leave their Identity Card at front desk for our safety incase they run away in the middle of the nite. Make sure you give correct ROOM number to front desk..

Why not bring your boss?
Finally got back from Yangon. i was the hotel pub till late. i manage to see only 3 ok looking ones. so saddd. but near the end i saw this young energetic bubly gal it was still 10.30 pm so i ignored it as i did not dare to bring her up just in case boss in lobby or other lady colleagues wondering around drank 3-4 more beers then watched the show finally i as i walked to the restroom i bumped into her again. i guess it was destined. i spoke to her and she sat with me and finally it was about 11.30 i guess it was safe i brought her up.

she was actually quite nice albeit a bit dark. i was told by bros here that BJ is almost not possible but i still had to try . she said cannot this that. (minimum english) then i said just kiss it. so she did and i shove it in her. eh to my surprise she also BJ ler. hahhhahah

anyways overall bonking is not bad. had 2 sessions almost 3 i had to shoo her off as i had an early meeting LOL.

thanks to bros that had given good advice.