Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Warning post!

Last night I was on IRC and came about this TS advertising herself on one of the chat channel.

She gave me her name as Lina and gave me her link at http://www.ts-dating.com/index.php?m...name=bracolina

So i asked her rate and she said $100 for 2 shots, i asked her whether she can do at $50 for 1 shot. She said ok and off I went to find her.

Upon reaching her rented room apartment at Chinatown. She quickly brought me to her room and when i entered her room it was completely dark. The only light that emanated was from the moonlight shining through the window. But i could fairly make out that she is a crossdresser! I felt her up and she was wearing a wig, she didn't shave her legs or pubic area properly and there was obvious curls of coarse hairs on her ass! She did not have breast or use breast form. So don't be fooled by her pics.

It's not that I have something against crossdresser, but if your doing a paid service and advertising yourself as a TS. The least you should do is a proper job of primping and grooming yourself.

Just my warning to you guys. =)