Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
With the Central mall 6/7 floors , can have all your meals there! 5555 no need to go anywhere else unless you want your fill of the 30B kow men kai or kow kar moo. I have yet to try the one at the t-junction of Soi Baukow and South Pattaya road , where the baht bus turn into tuk.com. Everynite we pass by , its full and there must be at least 50 chickens (the animal not humans!) at the stall.

The one at the enterence of LK Metro seems to have gone
I rarely go Central mall for food, as it feels like sillypore. I will look for fish & chips either at Jolly Fiar (Lengkee) or Goose (Soi8). Read a few good resturant around soi post office, but never made it there yet. Even ninja, everytime I tell my "sis" say want go eat, always last minute change plan.

Also enjoy those street hawkers around LK Metro. Even those bugs, yes I'm aware some use insecticide, but I only eat when I go Patts and not every night. Kar moo that one I will chase after if I see the street vendor passed by. Got one night my craving was so bad, my BF actually took me on baht bus and look for a stall along Buakhao. Damn I'm drooling liao.

I also enjoyed those BBQ sticks and kebab. For kebab I still think Phuket one across bangla still the best.

So far kiss food I only ate there once. Not bad, but don't really like.