View Single Post
Old 18-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi69 View Post
Tried Bernadette before. Some of the bros here are right she thinks highly of her looks and not much service in it. I had prettier ones putting in more attitude. But then again most are already charging 150 a pop so if u r into her looks but all means go ahead. Her fb pic are pretty close to her real life about 90% I would say.
Booked her a couple of weeks ago as her pics look quite good, although it is her, I would say she is much more "manly" in person (some of those studio shots are quite generous), but can confirm that they are her. Did not click from the booking to the initial discussions, so did not proceed. She mentioned that she has a hard time coming and this was a major turnoff (and did get a quick peek at her tool which was quite small), but I guess a plus point for at least being upfront about it.

I guess one mans meat, another mans poison, personally, I have found greater value and attitude elsewhere. Afterall, its your money, might as well enjoy yourself right?