View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 19
sincity2005 is one of the Best!sincity2005 is one of the Best!sincity2005 is one of the Best!
Wink May 2012/Couples-only - Meet & Greet session. Soft-Swing, Hard-Swing & Newbie couples

Couples-only - Meet & Greet session (Private Event)

Date: tentatively 11th Friday May
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Venue: TBC
Capacity: 12 couples max tentatively
Host: sincity2005

Objective: A sharing session for genuine, like-minded couples to meet up over drinks n make some new friends n share their experiences. This event will be followed up by a Swing Party happening at a later date in May, or after 10pm on that day, depending on how things go, n depending on the participating couples n the chemistry.

Targeted Audience: Soft-swingers, Hard-swingers, open-minded couples curious to explore swinging lifestyle.

This will be a private event n strictly for couples only this time round. We will plan something like our previous event with singles in June.

The couples who attended the previous event, will be automatically invited for this one. As well as some of my great swinging couple friends. You know who you are.

Things to take note. Please READ & ADHERE to the following below before registering!!

- Only genuine, open-minded couples may apply. We can sniff out those gatecrashers who bring non-partners to the party. We don't want that!

- Age Group: 21 yrs old & above, 30s & early 40s only.

- Respect every couple's privacy. Mutual respect for one another

- Do not attempt to touch anyone other than your own partner

- Do not attempt to make other couples feel uncomfortable with your requests or questions during conversations

- No mention of names or jobs. Use your forum nickname or English 1st name

- Do not judge others for the lifestyle that they choose. If you can't accept it, then please don't come

- To help keep this event discreet, yet a fun one where everyone feels right at home with friendly, warm people

- The couples invited are encouraged to dress their best, especially the ladies.

- Any updates that the Host send to you pertaining to this gathering, please keep it to yourself so that this private event can be a success

- The Host n the experienced couples participating, will exercise great care to not let any newbie couples feel left out

- The Host reserves the rights to reject any couple who do not meet the above requirements n will ask the particular couple to leave if there are any unhappiness n distress caused by them at the gathering

So, you still with me? After going through the READ-ME-1st requirements stated above. If Yes, then please proceed to STEP 2 below.

If No, the Host says "Thank You for your time. Sayonara!!"

STEP 2: Registration

Please PM me in this format for both Male & Female:

Name:
Nickname: (the nickname you used in the forum here)
Type: (Soft / Hard / Newbie / If others: pls specify)
Race:
Height:
Contact No: (one contact number will do)
Email: (one email contact will do)
Remarks: (anything that you wish to highlight to the Host?)

yours truly,

the Host

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=59
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=346
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...8&postcount=68

~ s i n c i t y 2 0 0 5 ~ giving 5 to 12 CUM-minations for Multiple-Orgasms for the ladies. Proven.

Last edited by sincity2005; 25-04-2012 at 02:10 AM.