Old 23-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ramone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reminiscence or Nostalgia

So am back, was feeling under weather last days and had brief chats with regathered first gf. Sounds of concern and checking on well being from her eg stop and go see dr, did u take meds, rest more and get well......

Fast forward, had am breakfast today and continued the chat 8am after days of viewing abstinence before both of us started work, talked on home stuff and she volunteered, no pets at home, no one at home and no partners currently and living on her own...... when she said that, i was like hmmmm and then sigh. Sounded like invitation and i probed more like how abt the friends scene then like going travelling and have some personal time with friends and said she is desirous whenever she can but really depends on friends as not all available always. She sounds lonely and being divorced for a while now seems to definitely have needs that may not be met

As we were chatting, just could not keep eyes trained away from her ample bosom and fantasizing the heck we could be doing if the invite is real. Is it an invite though not directed as yet? what do u think....