Old 28-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ramone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reminiscence or Nostalgia

thanks checkeredstars for your feedback. The going's ok so far, we did have the chats daily and of course the stolen moments for lunch or breakfast, short but interesting. We chat on about work and personal life stuff and she is starting to drop kinda more hints if i think they are what they are, bored and wanting to take time away from work with me to say catch a movie in the pm, going for a good fun buffet, cooking at her place for her.... etc

I did say to her that its probably a feeling of loneliness and of course being without someone for such a while it is only human and natural that i think you are looking and yearning for some spoilt treatment and being loved and taken care of.... and she says most likely yes... and she did not resist the idea of cooking at her place for her as she mentioned.

I am taking it in stride and not like a hormonal teenager rushing in like the wind because i do know its wrong for an affair yet i am definitely physically attracted to her and a moment of rash seems impending but i am biting my lips. It might happen that i could get invited to her place one pm and then what...say no? From a lady's perspect what does it mean if she does so with the rest of the 'hints', oh yes the daily chats have yielded concern advise of, "make sure u have yr lunch, dun hang out too late ok, drive safe yes...."

Still hanging on not to really reciprocate directly and keeping it at "ok thanks" "yes I will" "Lets see oh yes you know this place etc etc etc" "I can cook lunch for you no probs as long as i dun blow up your kitchen"

Help!!!!! Am worried i fall into the darkside of lust where she too is hinting towards that way....