View Single Post
Old 24-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro BG, so you are there betw 2 to 6pm today, I guess.
You must be the one who bonk Xiao Qiao lah.

That guy waited more than 1 hour for Yuki and he got a shock when he saw her.
OKT Gwee did told some of them that sometimes internet FRs are subjective.
He probably did not see her before and asked Gwee to call her.
I was sitting at the counter. I told Gwee something when Yuki came.
I am not sure if you heard it.

Zhen Mei (1856) came at 4.30pm. My buddy was waiting for her.

I was there for my darling but she is on menses leave.
So bopian, chit chat with Gwee & Willie lor.
Well only three good places for true punters to check out the geylang stock market.

2831A, 1654A and WH1606, in my opinion.

If one doesn't know where to go, just wander into one of these houses have a drink, watch tv. Call the house girls or if you like, ask for something from outside.

But good punters would of course try to personally understand the ground situation as Internet FRs are subjective. Good to physically sample new products and diversify investment in different portfolios to decrease risk of poor returns.

And I hate to depend on subjective FRs, rather view these girls up close so I know what's out there and can help fellow bros with the latest updates and analysis of the market.