View Single Post
Old 29-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fml4ever
hello all the bros here, Im new here. I got 2 ladies number up for trade.

1st girl i going to introduce. I got to know this girl from "TAGGED" got her contact on the day and keep chatting with her 2nd day she invited me to her house reason to see my puppy. And so i went over with my dog. First impressiom saw her like abit "lian" but she quite friendly. And so shw bring me up to her house and then while waiting for lift to her house i keep looking at her butt. *started to imagine having doggy with her* haha. So when reach her hoise i put down my dog to let the dog run around my dog started to pee around her house and i feel embrassed so she took the toilet paper to clean my dog pee. And she bended down the shirt was so loose that i can see her whole breast with a black bra about B Cup size. Lol after that she start to be naughty to disturb me and i tried to tickle her. She did not reject nor push my hand away. As she got work on that day so i stayed awhile and left. Ok more info about her now. She stay nearby goldenmile, height about 150cm kinda short but good for stun weight about 45kg doggy her sure alot piak piak sound. She has a full tattoo on her back and overall i think she is a girl easy to hook on. So any bros gt girl to exchange pls PM me. Cheers sharing is caring
Hi there... I have a few contact oso from tagged & will be able to onz depend how good your sweet talk is. Care to exchange?