View Single Post
Old 26-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Don worry so much. Go and have a good time but be very safe and careful and cautious. The experience is good, whether you get hurt or not. Don be like The Milk Man and waste flights.

Just think of meeting girls like this and get on that plane.

Also, Don forget to keep your travel insurance current.

thanks bro,

yup, i'm still not there, maybe im there i will be the same what i did in all country to be safe? evertime i will not keep my money in one place or in my wallet normally i will keep in my few pocket, so if im pick pocket i will still be ok, let hope they wont search all my pocket.

finger cross, counting down to angeles city, im so excited to be there and have alot of fun with the girl.

cant wait to be there, i have already fully book for my trip, one lady from angel witch and the other for dia, cant wait to boom boom them?lol