View Single Post
Old 25-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H56 - Zhen Mei the best-dressed gal in GL

ZHEN MEI
HSE: L18 H56
OKT: ?
PHONE: 6842-6133
HSE GALS [9]: Bonnie, Dong Jing, Fei Yang, Piao Piao, S1, Shen Chi, Shun Mi, Ying Tao, Zhen Mei

Thank you to Bro glstunner.

GL GIRL
Zhen Mei is a mid 20s gal. Long, narrow face with rounded features. Big eyes with long fake eye lashes. Low bridge nose. Big wide lips. Heavy make-up but tastefully put together. Hair is long and dyed light brown.

Body is a little pear-shaped. Needs to tone up mid-section and core muscles. When I first got her a few months back it wasn't so bad but now needs to cut back on the carbs. Good long lean legs. No tattoos. Natural b-cups with small aerolas and raisin-nipples. Tan skin. Abt 166-168cm tall without heels abt 50kg.

ROOM SERVICE
When Zhen Mei walks into a room you cannot help but notice how well-dressed she is. A good presentation; big 4-inch stilletos, long flowing hair, tall and good dress sense. IMHO the best dressed WL in GL. Shes always looking smart and sexy. Once saw her in a ankle-lenth, black skirt with a thigh high slit while wearing her stilettos. Not alot of gals can pull off what she wears. In the room she acts cute and speaks in a very high-pitched, child-like tone. The shower is a full service affair. Full soap up, stroking of cock from in between the legs. She will also do a soap body rub, front and back. She will also stand in front of you and grind her soapy ass against your cock. Finishes with nipples sucking and BBBJ.

On the bed she will ask you to lay on your back and its starts with nails run all over the backside,then a tit massage then a VERY good catbath. When she finishes this she will ask you to get on all fours and do AR with some BBBJ and licking of the perineum. Have to say her lite touches of the tongue on your perineum and scrotum are out of this world. VERY good job here. Once this is done its lay face up and let her do a BBBJ. Nothing exceptional just a good suck with some deep throat. I tried to get her into a 69 but she doesn't allow cunnilingus.....When I was ready, the CD was on and we were off to the races. She doesn't really like frenching. There was some tongue tasting but more subdued. You can tell she isn't into it but if high enough she will allow....just don't expect a major french lesson. Her high-pitch squeals and moans are a turn on and soon I shot into the CD.

RECOMMENDATION
Zhen Mei makes a good first impression. A Fashionista who dresses sexy but not like a street whore. Pretty and tall but her body needs some toning. The service is also only moderate. There is some skill there but really depends on the chemistry to achieve the desired effect.