View Single Post
Old 29-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 13
Flirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nice Decoration, Nice Ladies and Great massage

Dear all brothers

Have been receiving good recommendations from senior brothers but no chance to return my favour because I am always too slow in exploring new joints. So happen that I stumble into a new joint which was just recently open and after scanning thru, no one has posted before. Thus, it's time for me to contribute.

This was how my find goes:

I have been monitoring this place for a while when it was renovating. The decoration is more like a high end spa or a beauty saloon. I cannot wait for it to open because it is near to where I work and I can always spend an hour or so during break hours to relax. During weekend, I purposely drove there for lunch and bingo, drove past the place and noticed that it has started business. After lunch, dropped off my CO at a nearby shopping centre where she will shop for a while before she remembers me, I returned to the place hoping to have an hour of great experience. True enough, once I push open the glass door, I was greeted by two sweet young ladies and a milf in their uniform smiling at me. To my surprise, I know them! They are all popular girls from other outlets!! One of them are my favourite whom I have lost her contact after she left her previous joint. I was so happy to see her again and she was surprise to see me too! Of course, I ask for her to massage me...

She brought me to a room and I noticed that there were five rooms altogether and all with attached shower facilities. Tastfully decorated spacious and clean rooms with sliding doors. After a quick shower, I lay on the masage bed comfortably listening to the nice soothing music and she came in with a hot tea with nice fragrance. She started off by stepping on my back , it has been too long I have not experience such treatment. I could hear cracking sound from my back and I felt so relax after that. She continued with her usual massage skills which put me to another round of estasy, hard but yet comfortable. It is not words that I can explain.... Her attitude and skills has not changed, still so chatty and hardworking, not a time watcher and I was so great that I managed to reunite with her.

I know that I am going to be spoiled for choice as I know that the other two girls provide great massage as well. All the more she told me that another two more popular girls will be joining them next week! I am dying to see who they are!! Is this the place where all good ones meet?? How did they manage to get all of them together here?? I know I am going to burn a hole in my pocket soon as I will be their regular customer..

After massage, looks fresh and smiling all the way even after picking up my CO, and she thought I strick 4D...hahahaha...

Anyway, what a great find for me and wonderful place for me to rest and relex.... Sorry for the long intro.. but I just can't resist to express how I feel...

Name: N.....
Look: 7.5/10
Massage: 9/10 (plus 1 for back stepping)
Damage: $50 per hour (promo price/normal $60 as told)
Others: ..........
RTM:100%

Those interested, PM me... I will scan through before I reply, so it may take a while, but I will try as fast as I could. I apologies as I need to protect my great find (at least for me)