View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Bro, just want to check with you. Is this the same Jin Jin who has been here for about a year already ? I don't really keep track of what's going on at Yi Tiao Long. The last time I went there was in July and I had quite a bad experience with Jin Jin. Please refer to my Post #4199 and another by bro keewee at Post #4202 at Yi Tiao Long's thread. Ever since then I avoided that place.

So either :
1) It's a new Jin Jin (these girls come & go all the time)
2) she is selective on who to provide good service to
3) she has decided to provide good service to all

If it's (1) or (3), I will definitely go pay her a visit soon. Otherwise, I guess one time is enough.
I did not track how long Jin Jin has been here, but I think she arrived earlier this year maybe between February - April.

If you tried her in July this year, it should be the same girl. But yi tiao long thread only got 399 posts leh. where got Post #4199 or #4202???

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...241963&page=27

I donno about you guys but I generally get good service from most girls lah. For some of those pretty ones, I would agree they are more selective as they prefer young handsome guys to find them. They will try to avoid those old and ugly type.

This is quite normal I feel, as just imagine you are working as a gigolo, you would also prefer young pretty customers as opposed to old aunties. And if you have more customers than you have time for, you'd probably want to filter off those old ugly ones and fill all your slots with young pretty ones.

I think WLs also would have similar thinking bah....

For Jin Jin WH1612, her service given to me is quite wow. She's smiling happily all the way and giggles like a school girl. She would open her legs extra wide so I can go in as deep as possible to hit her spot and she really enjoys watching my reaction when she licks and bbj me. End of session is usually hugging and kisses, sometimes I even help comb her long hair for her and give her some massages.

That's my session with Jin Jin.