Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
VirtualLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hang Flower Joints Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDJR View Post
Mixue is one of the luckiest PRC Singers who has a rich Malaysian Datuk老公 who apparently owns many luxurious cars incl. Ferrari & Lamboghini. The 黑社会大哥 is always accompanied by bodyguards to HFJ. So, what is throwing 50k one night on Mixue for someone like that?
Wa bruddah, swah le la
From: 21-03-2011 until now still at it ah......say until now more than one year le kekeke
Quote:
Bro, how about No.86, she is friendly and cute
Quote:
Hi Bro., anyone knows about CD Singer No 86? Flat chested one. Can on or not? Ask me for this and that but still say 慢慢来嘛。。。If not i want to aboard my mission before i go bankrupt!
Quote:
Her name is MiXue. The one who doesn't smile.
Quote:
I fully agree to the Boycott List. Let's have all our bad experience shared and boycott one by one.
Quote:
YesYesbaby, you are right! It appears that you are very experienced too, Bro. How did you know chick like her is super experienced? This flat chested No. 86 has been to many countries before including Japan, Johor & KL many times. Heard from the staff she had a corporate Datuk boyfriend in KL who is also a gang 大哥. Just want to check if this chick can on or not? She has been asking me to buy her this and that but still say 我不是小姐慢慢来嘛。。。If anyone has experience with No 86 please share. Otherwise, i want to aboard my mission before i go bankrupt on her or being gunned down.
Quote:
Bro. red123, I would suggest we also boycott No 86 young sister, 可儿. Very sweet lips. Can really talk until my buddy says ribs also can break. She is a bad investment. Hang more than 2k so far, she promised to “和你出街”。 What she meant was go supper/dinner, buy fruits, buy takeaway for her sister then a bit of kissing and cupping her 50cents coin at the carpark and she will say 我再不回,我姐快饿死了. That's all for more than 2k investment. My buddy has classified her Bad bad investment with little return. BOYCOTT!!
Quote:
Bro., She is at Chinadoll. No way this chick is uppable lah if horny also just to tease you only...Tell me if I am wrong.

Heard my buddy said last mth end one KL big gun (came with BIG bodygurard) celebrated her birthday at CD. NOt sure was her 老公 or her 姐夫。

bad investment!
Quote:
Bro. Devol, what do you know about this pair of Hunan sisters? Especially No 86 Mixue. Can on or not? Can share a bit. tq
Quote:
Bro. Red123, sorry to hear about your sad story! I guess we all have our stories to tell. We must also know that these singers are nothing more Public Toilets. If you pay, you can go in to shoot. Don't pay, can't go in. We should NEVER own a public toilet bcos it costs to maintain. Our aim is to get shooting with min. payout. If public toilet too expensive, try the next one loh..what to do!? Cheer up Bro.!
Quote:
Bro devol, i think you are talking about the slim girl who can play violin?
Quote:
Prcik, i wish i read your advice earlier. Like kena her "kong tau" took No. 86 out bought her make up items, not cheap came to almost 1k. Confronted her and she admitted to having the 大福哥boyfriend in KL. it is also confirmed that her 老公also came to celebrate 可儿 birthday on 26th Feb. Shit! I feel like an idiot! You are right, why should i waste my $ on such a regularly used public toilet by its owner!?
Quote:
Bro. Devol, I see. Yes, the tall long hair lady from Beijing if i am not mistaken. She was also one of CD 老板娘 before..
Quote:
To All Brothers, My buddy and I really feel cheated by CD Singer No 86,and her younger sister 可儿,their sweet sms are still coming teasing us. What can we do?

I am pissed especially having spent approx 10k on Mixue already. What did I get in return? Nothing except a couple of kissings and hangings. Didnt even get to "bong". not that she has anything cup for me to "bong". Flat chested Airport! Shit! At least my buddy get to bong 可儿。。。

What can i do ? Brother, i am inexperienced. Please give some advice to ease my heartache and anger! HELP!
Quote:
Wah...bro prcik you still rub it in ? I am real pissed! especially lately she pretended to be pityful and claimed she had cashflow problem and i was kind enough to give her 2k + bought her items which means she swallowed 100% CD gets none.

As bro devol said she is an super experienced 大姐大 with her KL 大哥 boyfriend back-up, i guess other than boycott her and her sister 可儿 i can't do much to get even....Sick! if you have any good suggestion, please share!
Quote:
Very expensive and painful tuition fee man..I dont know if i kena her "kong tau" or what? Wasted so much time on her sms etc....Got NOTHING IN RETURN. Thinking about it No. 86 is not even electrifying. Looking at her nose and face you would know she did plastic surgery before. Shit!
Quote:
You are right! Wa liao leh...10k for less than one month. My credit will be jammed next month...shit! Now hearing her voice also feel painful!
Quote:
Feelings my Foot! May be to No. 86 $10k is nothing compared with what her KL 大哥 boyfriend could hang 10k in one night at CD for her & her 2 sisters (heard from CD staff No 86 told them her boyfriend drives Ferrari & Lamboghini in KL).

What really pissed me off is these China girls especially No 86, no matter what you hang for them during Cha Cha Time. They look like we owe them millions of dollars. They NEVER SMILE! We go there to enjoy, looking at their sour faces how to enjoy? CD management should fine those singers who do not smile on stage.

Let's all propose to CD Management to set this rule to fine any singer with sour face.
Quote:
When she was on the phone sms, and beginning of the evening very sweet 亲爱的晚上好。。。during the evening she will be asking me to support more. After bbc, perhaps i didn't hang to her expectation, her face turns sour didn't talk much thereafter.

As Bro Devol said, she is super experienced chick with many 花样。。。at times myself also feel confused like my buddy said kena " kong tau".
Quote:
Bro Yangguo, it is (TEN) 10k! it also surprised me! i guess i am having a love-hate feelings with this super experinced No 86. Driving me crazy!
Quote:
Thanks..Bro IK and Devol. Good advice! i already told No 86 off already, 不要以为我是傻瓜。。。cut loss and press on!
Quote:
heng you din take...dun want to go CD anymore, dun want to see No 86 face otherwise keno "kong tau" again.
Quote:
I asked my reliable source, CD staff 小妹that same question too. Apparently, they 骂架了跑来新加坡。。but they also told me No 86 老公 came to celebrate young sis 可儿birthday but not No 86 birthday. Strange??

No 86 claims she can't drink alcohol.. how i wish 买酒道歉 can be done at CD see her drink till drunk. At least to make me feel better.
Quote:
Thanks Bro K9696, for your good advice! you know it is like 中毒一样。。。addicted. This is a painful lesson. I take it as wake up call. Yes, move on!
Quote:
investment or cheated. what i know is i have to pay additional 10k on my credit card for nothing but heartache from No 86 bitch! her sms still come in...怎么不理我了。。。sick!
Quote:
Indeed there are few nice bro giving words of advice and comfort. Appreciated most. Never again with this No 86 Hunan bitch!
Quote:
Yes, Jacky Chan is right. Just like junior_cannibal said #1513
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal
Feeling is a strange thing. The stranger thing is, a lot of PRC girls seem to like guys who are not so nice to them. When we try to be the super nice guy, end up going no where.
Quote:
Yes! yes! Who are you,bro? Don't tell me you are also one of their victims.
Quote:
JC, i took your good advice ended up i didn't get to bonk that No. 86 bitch。 她叫我去死!and i told her to fxxk off too.
Quote:
看看她怎么拽?别浪费我时间。怎么s是什么意思啊!你也认识那86号八婆米雪吗?