Thread: L16h51
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya,

no need to apologise bro...becuz this is just yr pov...same goes for any other samster...

Actually am glad to see this post of yrs...becuz it once again shows that the ratings score is v subjective...

newbie LiLi does perhaps look interesting wif her quite high bridged nose n small sweet sexy face...however i tend to agree wif geylangfc that she wld prolly look more attractive if she changed that frizzy hairdo of hers n while at it perhaps get a more sexy make over clothes wise

to me Ting Ting is v easy on the eyes n has a kinda of nu ren wei appeal...

Yan Yan is a cute young looker wif china doll hairstyle, nice big eyes, has that young jc/poly gal kinda look...well to me at least...

btw was previously indebted to you for first highlighting super sex svc gem QQ...so how does newbie LiLi reckon when it cums to sex svc n gfe bro??...
The appeal of QQ lies in her teh teh voice combined with her sweet smile and willingness to please.

Her catbath is thorough and includes sensuous sucking of the toes and fingers.. Ah heavenly.. tot of her servicing me is causing a stir in my loins now

So if I use qq's sweet appeal and service Lvl as benchmark, QQ will score a 9/10 for me

Qiqi will prolly be a 7.5. She does a thorough job without cutting corners and gives gfe. Very willing to please and friendly as well. But doesn't exude the horny little nymph attitude asking to be banged hard like QQ. Like QQ. Lili has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Lili is worth a try if u just want to try new blood. She won't be mind blowing, but definitely provides value