View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

My favourite cili padi is back - Aries of Pacific Stars.
Will definitely RTF her again. She is such a fun girl to be spending time with.

Below is FR taken from another Bro who visited her last Dec.

After reading so many rave reviews about this lady, I decided to try it out myself. I made a call to Bro, but no one pick up, then I send him a SMS, as per instructions and he replied that my phone is not the registered phone, but immediately he called and verify who I am. All I wan to say is that Bro treats security with a lot of care and I respect his style of business as he give customers a great sense of security.

Coming back to Aries, the place is not too difficult to find, I reach on time and lo and behold, a sexy looking lady open the door, she was pleasant looking, I would say 70% to the picture expect that she is not as fair looking.

Next, she directed me to the door, and eventually the wash room, she did a thorough cleaning of me, and we proceed back to the room for the Nuru Gel. Woo Hoo!, it is the only description I have for Nuru Gel Massage. One hell of an experience, kinky, warm and shiok....For those who did not try, I think it is a great experience.

Aries is truly service orientated, and I will give her 10/10 for her attitude, friendly and cosy. Not a time watcher, I ask her for a massage after my first shot, and she gave me one with her best effort. I did not want a second shot as my manhood is weak, but she did not stop at trying to arouse the soften stick. Truly her effort does not stop at just pleasing the customer, but leaving the client a deep impression. (This is my type of foreign talent that deserve praise for the attitude). I left a happy man.....