Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up CoCo(1805)

CoCo(1805)....23 yr old mm fm Hunan...chio sexy foxy looking mm wif lovely big eyes, wears fakelashes which look ok, sexy kissable lips...163cm ht, slim, smooth skin, has a small rose tattoo on her hand, nice sexy legs...A+ cup boobs small palmful soft yet pert nice feel wif 20cent brown areola n small eraser tits...flat ass, pussy well trimmed wif a lovely pink oyster no smell...has previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc is gd for newbie n gfe is vgd...gave off strong natural passionate sensuous feelings as the session progressed...damn bloody shiok frenching wif her eyes open n me caressing her face at times n she caressing my face at other times!!...

Shower action: gd scrub, soapy neck massage, soapy rabba front n back wif nice hj...gd eyecontact...no bbbj in shower though...she finally cleaned..me cock wif toothpaste...

Bed action: catbath nice soothing mixture of suck n lick wif circular n up n down motion...especially enjoyed her sucking n licking of me nipples which felt shiok n looked erotic wif gd eyecontact!...no ar...v nice balls lick n suck, slow wif hand massage...bbbj shiok lick of me cock shaft, lick of me cockhead n then slurpy engorgement of me throbbing hard cock wif half deepthroat...had to get her to kneel on the bed wif me standing to continue the bbbj, now became v shiok as this CoCo really knows how to suck cock sensuously, enhanced by mirror action n erotic eyecontact!...

My turn to take over...first fondled n sucked on her boobs n tits...soft moans...then licked, nuzzled n kissed her neck...moans got louder!...caressed her face, looked into her mesmerising eyes, light kiss on the lips, more pressure n her mouth opened n then our tongues met n it turned into sensuous passionate electric magic...damn bloody shiok!!

Slowly licked her chest n tummy...then unleashed me tonguefu on her beautiful pussy n clitty...got her wet, moaning wif her hands playing wif me hair n hands...sooo shiok!...after awhile i got up n while gently fingering her wet pussy placed me throbbing cock into her sweet mouth for more enjoyable slurpy bbbj...!

FJ damn bloody shiok as she really let herself go naturally...v passionate n sensuous, hands clasping ard me neck n back, nice moans, chest n neck getting flushed, passionate sensuous frenching, body shivering!!...best enjoyed: missionary wif me gripping her ass cheek deep thrust our bodies tight together lovely wet warm feel; doggie wif her face grimacing in apparent pleasure in the mirror wif one of her hands stretched back gripping one of me hands on her bum; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, knees pressed agst me chest, me making slow deep thrusts; asian cowgal wif her pumping up n down, piak piak piak until i finally gripped her bum n pulled her close to bring the session to an orgasmic bang...

Overall i had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie CoCo...fabulous natural frenching!...definite gem potential material in my book!!....many tks to ArmyouM, Duckbeaks n Jintakken for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation