Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

XIAO YU 1606A

After reading so much about the legendary ice maiden Xiao Bai decided to pay a visit to her one rainy afternoon. But it was not to be for me as she wasn't available and OKT recommended me Xiao Yu who's Xiao Bai's good friend who just arrived from Dong Bei.

Xiao Yu stands at about 167cm, just nice for me, probably not like Xiao Bai she is bigger boned and curvy with C cups (I think, not a good judge with cups), but what caught me was an ass that's a doggie dream (I personally prefer women with a bit of flesh)

Held my hands like GF and brought me to room, started with light frenching, her lips are kissable like Angelina Jolie's. Bathing was normal with some roaming but Xiao Yu started showing her true self on bed when the action started. Ok not the type to do detailed FR, painting was slow and sensuous from my nips down south and little bro became rock solid to welcome her luscious lips. Almost came within 5 mins as a result of her slurping of my bro alternating with service to my balls.

Pulled her up and gave her some service with licking on the outside of her sweet smelling pussy already dripping wet by now. In no time she begged me to enter her, and I usually prefer to start and end with the best position for me, missionary. Her pussy was tight and entered her slowly, seeing her bite her lips as I entered got me real hard. Couldn't wait and flipped her over to bonk her doggie, what a sight from behind and can tell from her moaning she enjoys this position as well.

Almost exploded in that position but held off and changed back missionary. By then we were getting into high gear and our motion were perfectly synchronised, she "whispered" in my ear that she's coming and I said me too!!! We came together, laid on her almost breathless after that exhausting session. She later told me that she jogs regularly with Xiao Bai since arriving. So bros can bio these two sisters early in the morning at East Coast

After catching my breath TCSS with her and found she is a very down to earth girl with future dreams after going back home, so bros treat her with tender loving care and you will be rewarded. Overall for me one of the best bonks I've had for a while, maybe it's the chemistry I have with her. So don't like to give points as it's subjective.

RTF? very soon!! Hopefully also catch Xiao Bai next time for a shuang fei!