View Single Post
Old 14-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Of course I have to be defensive bcos I am the only super hero who supports raw here openly! And I know u regard me as one of your enemies! Chances are, u would assume the fucking scumbag who PM u for raw list is me!

Of course again I have to keep on mentioning AL88 here as he is a legend of SBF! He is my big brother and my good ol' bud!!
LOL. I agree with you that the person who PM-ed me is a fucking scumbag, just like his master

Unfortunately for him, he'll have to go create another account to ask for raw lists since I already exposed his clone "TheSpiderman"

Anyway, maybe bros here can post all those nicks that like asking for raw lists so that we can shut down these clones.

I agree with you too that AL88 is a "legend" in SBF as everyone knows him, but too bad this "legend" doesn't dare to post here anymore, choosing to let you speak on his behalf here instead

According to AL88's profile, he has total posts of 4,061 or 4.07 posts per days since 21-09-2010, but suddenly disappeared since 13 October 2012.

He used to like to post so much and even like to observe other people's reputation points.

I still remember posts like this: http://www.sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, how come your rep points like stock market share price arh? So bery volatile de! macam like those Malaysia counters!
Oh, and I recall "someone" also said my points "won't grown beyond 500 pts"

hee hee. looks like that "someone" is wrong again.