View Single Post
Old 04-07-2002, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Hi Dragon

I was at BATS on the evening I arrived as I was staying in Shangri-la. I was with a girl so no one approach me but I did see some girls approaching some chinese man.

Overall, the quality of girls in BATS is lousy. It cannot be compared to the girls I saw in the KTV than SGP bought us to. Those I saw in the KTV really nose bleed case and I'm not talking about just a handful! I could now understand the term: spoilt for choices.

Anyway, stay in touch and keep us posted of your next trip.
Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
Hey Looksee, PuTonRen,

Man, looks like you guys really had fun. I did not get a chance to log on much after I sent my initial message. Too busy preparing for my biz trip. End up, regret ah! Should've logged on. Funny I did not receive you PM though. I would definately have joined you guys!

The places I went that had a few gals (the hotel pubs like BATS..) It seemed like they go for the white skin men! One gal I spoke to said I looked like a uni student and max age about 27-28. Maybe this gals dont like younger men cos they perceive them as not rich enough? I'm actually 31 already.

Not easy to reccee Shanghai alone. Will definately try to take time to hook up with you guys if I get to go there again!

Thanks for you offer to help guys.

Thanks for the offer of help!! (