Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymore View Post
Made my way back today. Since suppose to be quiet but when I went in at 2:20, Lady already fully booked for the day liao...

Lucky, XLJ was available, and had an amazing session with her. Really great GFE and very different to my previous session, which was with Nana (which was more like PSE ). From the moment walk into the room, to the moment we came out, it was like having a tryst with your girlfriend, lots of kissing, petting, and auto-roaming.

The only thing that was slightly annoying was that we used the room at the back, and some of the other girls were just outside eating and can hear them; but only in the beginning. Later, drown out by other sounds.

On the way out, walked past Nana who was in this white outfit, and almost nose bleed again. If nothing else, the gals in this house certainly dress to kill.

Oh, she wasn't the girl with shoulder length hair I saw the last time. I checked with the OKT today. That was Candy.
saw lady blady hot! so took xiao bei and surprised cannot tongue fight like before liao! nips darker than before..