View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating Sg girls if you don't have a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
if u afraid of meeting chao kas there are already a few ktv clubbing threads here started by credible cheongsters y dun u join them?

sometimes u may think u r scared of others being chao kas but maybe others are more scared of u.
Oh im a pure clubber here... I only find pple to go clubbing, I dun go ktv nor paid girls for service... I prefer hunting and the thrill of not getting after spending hundreds and thousands...I dun like to be spoon feed as in pay money sure get girls. Like this i fee more satisfy if they choose me because can click with me rather than because spending money on them.

Thou i like to know girls and f but i also respect them. I never use money to throw at them. I use money to set up the opportunities to know and get them. If they dun fall for it im ok to just waste the money. I dun require them to pay back anything for the money spent, treat it as make friends. Of course i know how to identify pple who thinks we are robert head.... End of the day its all about the GAME.... know ur strategy....