View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 17
scorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Juagen Standards

My personal vote goes to Ye Fang as well when it comes to JG. She's has been around for many years and still the best of the best IMHO. Can feel the effects esp when i wake up the next morning. Been going back to her or at times, one of her visiting proteges who are just as good too for monthly maintenance.

You may read from her threads here:

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=229585

The next other good one i've tried is also the one mentioned by bro sneakyboy above.
Will not mention her name since she would like to keep it very discreet in her latest thread but she's quite good too and very service orientated lady. She also had been around for 1-2 years at least already and will visit her at times too if i just want a quick HJ release after the JG for which it is not available at YF 's side. She learnt her skills from an old thai master according to her.

Looking forward to hear more good JG queen from other bros...