View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 17
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: someone buying sammyboyforum userid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My reading of the situation is that the moderated nicks owners will be more willing to give up the nicks..... since they have a war chest of more than 800 pts it will be easy for them to "activate" the nicks and utilize them. By using a senior nick...... other SBF members are more likely to let their guard down when interacting with these "seniors" and share with them information that they will not post openly or share with newbies.

Actually it is not difficult to suss out which nicks has been taken over by the cops...... everybody has his own unique writing style and if I see a senior nick that suddenly has a different style of writing..... I would be suspicious of that member.
u got points, my nick not senior enough to attract them ...