Old 13-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
haolepanther deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen Standards

Just sharing so please don't flame me. No disrespect to all bros or OKTs here also. Just in case, I am still searching for the elusive expert JG masseuse

I'm sorry and disappointed to say that I never had a REAL JG job since more than 10-15 years ago. Eg Connie from Take5(now closed) and Thai lady, Jenny from the old G**dF****r and another Chiangmai lady from S****g Spa. Tried once with through YF's sister or something. Many times with Mary thru Bro Haonan as well.

All of them are quite good and I would say they can do almost 70-80% of the job. The most crucial 20-30% is not for everyone though as this is the most painful and perhaps the most likelihood for injury. For bros who have experienced it 15-20 years ago, they would know what I'm saying.

What is missing?

1. Breaking the Stick
Have you ever had your dick cracked? Sounds bad!! This is one of the most painful experience I had but trust me when I say its the best!!. Typically after all the pressing on the testes and scrotum, getting you up and then pressing some point on your dick to calm it down followed with strokes on the lower abdomen. There comes a time where they are supposed to give 3-4 tugs/pulls on your dick in the direction of your feet, before the masseuse actually raise themselves and with their grip on the base of your dick (near abdomen), and actually jerking it in a single downward motion to crack it. You will hear this "pop" sound like when they crack your back during Thai massages.

2. Tugging the veins
Prior to above, typically 10-15mins are spent tugging the veins on the testes. The experienced masseuse will feel your testes, rotating them in her hands to relax you before pinching at the veins. This is also painful but the pain is different. When they start the pinching, you can feel pins and needles on your testes followed by bouts of bruising pain like kena blue black. They will typically pinch and pull to stretch out the knots. You can sometimes feel the tugging up your lower abdomen.

3. Milking the sac
This part I don't really enjoy. Cause this is the time they oil their thumb or finger and jam about inch up your arse. This is followed by a rotating massaging motion near the base of your dick. As they do this, you can sometimes see "whitish or translucent" coming out of your penis but it is not cum.

This is how I would define it.

1. 10% arousal
2. 20% abdomen/lower abdomen massage
3. 20% massage around groin - especially the left and right side near the thigh joint
4. 20% penis and testes massage - testes massage here refer to removing lumpiness
5. 10% Vein tugging/stretching - removing knots(diff from No. 4)
6. 10% Breaking the stick
7. 10% Milking the sac

How to tell that JG works besides the above:
- Real JG typically don't require you to "let go". Even if you want to, the good masseuse will ask you to wait 2-3 hours later and you are advised to drink only warm water during this time. You will also fart a fair bit during this time.
- Your 1st pee visit - you will feel that your pissing power is dramatically increased. Much stronger and more urgent.
- Your 1st Fuck session can last more than 45 mins. The volume of sperm would also be doubled if not tripled. Try to aim the hanging ceiling light. There's a good chance you can cover your partner's entire abdomen with your cum and shoot her under the chin from missionary.

I haven't had a similar experience since and I'm still searching. Would be great if bros think they have a treasure to share.