View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Hi Looksee, Dragon and SGP,

Looksee is right, like in Singapore, more people going together means each one would pay less. My damage at that night was higher as I brough my fresh and sweet girl home. As we left before 1030 pm, I had to pay 100RMB as a fine for the girl to leave earlier. I did not pay the girl the usual RMB 300 tip as it was included in the 'package'. Well, I was lucky as we clicked so well that I have a 'buy one gets one free' deal with her. We chit chat almost everyday during the remaining of my stay in Shanghai. Looksee, next time we cheong Shanghai, I would do like you, bring the girl along.

About expenses, I was at that place two days ago as mentioned in my last post. We had a small room, with minimum charges of RMB 680 ( and we did not finish the amount), Papasan and two girls RMB 900 total, and the young girl who did the misc chores RMB 200, hence total about RMB 1800. I think the one I went with Looksee and SGP, the mininmum charges was RMB 1200 ( I may be wrong). There are variations, and they go according to the quality of the girls. SO Dragon, I hope you got enough info already. Please feel free to PM us if you want the specific. Why not PM Looksee or I.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man

Last edited by PuTonRen; 05-07-2002 at 05:22 PM.