View Single Post
Old 29-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Bro. Groo,
Looks like you and me are the only ones enjoying these afternoon delights. Cannot be right? How come no contributions from others?
Anyway, you are a bit right about Coco being Hu Jing look-a-like minus the sexy mole but I think she has also a slight resemblence to our local actress Magarret Lee, of course, her boobs not as big as the actress lah. But she is really slutty looking. Better I dun't say too much, otherwise queue long long again...jilat. See what happen to our Yuki? The Ann kok look-a-like....now I think when the next time I see her, her nose will be up in the air and I think no more "special" treatments liao!
OK I went roaming in the afternoon after a quick lunch with my bus. associate at BT plaza B1 where one of my fav. Malay stall is. The food is sedap and I thought of going up to Leisure but my kaki said dun't want...he wants to try other hc....will write more about this tomorrow. Gotta go on now.
Cheers,