Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Wahhh... then cannot drive my Nissan 120Y and park at their jockey service lorrr.... Arggghhh... better go party at low class place enuff la... more comfortable and no need to 'act' or entertain high class ppl wkwkwkwk
found out the reason why u paid for rm 60 for 2 hours...

knn.. the mommy is culprit.. she either blur or on purpose... HH its is rm60 for 2 hours. after HH its 3 hours.. the mommy knw we will stay till 3m so its going to be 2 flys.. she cunningly will message teh gals using the tv monitor and say tehir time is up at 2am.. she will come in and ask u if u wanna ext..
knn... she playig with phycology.. she know u cant last 1 hour without urr gal n will ext ... knn u end up paying for 3 fly insted of two for 6 hours.. cbb

all these mommy thik they super clever and haave terror tactics.. wanna show mgtm they will try help copany make money...

but they fail to see.... i can spend my money in lots of places.. i am giving u the opportunity... if ur place now not enough customer.. doesnt mean u have to take advantage of existing ones.. if no customer aand i also boycott u. knn.. ur boss will freaking close shop faster...

sigh... when business no good.. take care of ur customers.. make them happy so tehy will return n bring friends .. business no good also kira this n that.. sure die fast one