Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro how's it? manage to get what u wanted? hey, actually how often u go HK from your place? is it like us here to shanghai? u shld feel lucky can still go HK from ZS leh, man HK is great!

btw normally red light district there is concentrated around temple street isit?
Not too good lor... Still looking around though... Well HK is quite boring now for us... its not like you guys going to SHA cos we use different currency there.. whahaha.. I never chiong in HK before.. you can ask Frankieman12 or APSX or even thecock.. these bros chiong HK before.. but have since devoted their life to CP... hahaha..

Hmm.. i think the grass is always greener on the other fence... how i wish i could be in SHA... and there u r.. hoping u can go HK... actually i dont really like the Cantonese language.. never able to pick that up... i do understand though... just unable to speak it...

So you picked up Shanghainese? hehehe... drink more Shanghainese saliva lor.. then should be ok..