View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is an open public forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Btw last time i checked, Sammyboy is the owner of this forum not you BronzeGod.....so just like u r entitled to post what u like....i too am entitled to post what i like....then its up to the forum to decide....

Oh n unlike u BronzeGod, i never go running to Sammyboy to complain and ask for posts to be removed etc....i just make my case in here n leave it to the rest of the samsters to make up their own mind....
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
1.....Nothing to "admit".....it is a fact....as for yr follow on Q....it is an oxymoron....since u already agree that i am entitled to post what i like, just like u r entitled to post what u like....

2......This is an open public forum made up by samsters....so its up to samsters who click on to read any posts to decide for themselves what they think of it.....naturally what they do thereafter is up to them....saying that, Sammyboy probably has the last say(if he wishes to get involved) since he owns this forum....
In the same vein, I think samsters can easily tell who is obsessed, hypocritical, has a personal agenda or vendetta, and is a sore loser who just wants to "win" but trying to appear "noble" in the eyes of samsters.