View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Dear Readers:

Oh WOW!
FABULOUS!

Another thread that is participated by Samsters who normally do not go to the International section!

And delighted that the spotlight of the discussion is the nefarious manipulations of crook stealth agents on the international threads. And never mind if they insist on portraying honorable members (and I) as being anything but, the important thing is to let more Samsters be aware of how sinister and manipulative these crooks are.

Samsters who do not normally go to the international threads please be aware of the real dangers and traps set by crooks/scammers on these foreign destination threads.

Especially If you are planning an overseas CHEONG trip, I suggest you read the following thread to better equip yourselves against these crooks.
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=508851
These crooks are not only skilled conmen who'd have lots of practice conning unsuspecting Samsters, they have prospered in their crooked trade and will as such persist at all costs.

Most important - do NOT engage in PM contact with anybody but those you 100% trust - as you will invariably be suckered into their scams. There is no reason for anyone genuine to insist on only sharing information privately/not want to share publicly.

Watch out!
SEAJ

Ps edit - can someone please direct me to other Singapore-centric threads where these scammers and clones are kpkb'ing and trying to convince Samsters that they are honorable? Want to also participate in those threads. LOL