View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro, do you love or have feelings with all four women at the same times? How do u manage n spread ur loves, n how to have two families? never thought of divorce or cut down? I alredi have big headache n heart pains with one wife n 2 lovers. I'm achieving single partner and my choice is simple, choose the last one I love and the one I love the most. Wife case is relatively easy as I don't love her just divorce with financial lose. Love for first gf fade away after meeting the current gf so no choice but gotta end sooner or later. I don't think any of them will allow me to have relation with other women.
Hello Bro. Yes I do love them all & none of my mistresses were WL/FL though one was a singer. The second wife was a high income earner but we have two kids now so she's working from home. One in China is doing so well in business that she purchased a new Porsche Macan last year.

1st wife is relationship (all love becomes this after some years), she understands me more than my mother and we have kids so we're comfortable with one another. Of course the initial flings brought much heartache to her and after some time, she learnt to accept that it's better for me to stick to one woman than several others & that she being the Queen will get priorities (although you'll have to please your other women that they are the most precious ).

#1 Golden rule is managing finance. Let them know who's the boss and they are dependencies.

#2 Zip your mouth and never let the other woman know too much about the other. Delete sms/emails/apps history or only leave trails of simple words. This will prevent unnecessary jealousy & fights.

Life is of course quite exhausting other than financial drain since both families have homes, cars, kids, education and holidays. So the expenses double and more if you have extras. You'll need to spend time with every kid and I love them all.

Actually one of my mistress is the best. She was very difficult to court but a great lover. She knows her position, will stay out of limelight and frugal. Somehow our timing didn't work out well so had to let her go in case she gets pregnant. In fact, we had some wonderful sexual memories including public sex, quite an exhibitionist this girl.

One must know when to cut loss and fast. My suggestion to the younger chiongster is to leave those emotional wreckers @ the earliest sign, they'll drain you and most WL/FL are; otherwise they wouldn't be in this trade. You can have relationships with them but control your love. I'm not telling you guys to cheat them but ask yourself honestly, do you want your children's mother to have a history? Marry them only when all channels are exhausted. Money can be earned but healing a broken heart is something else.

Boss is right. The easiest way to heal a broken heart is to find a new love & this works for both sexes.

Speaking of love. This is what I've learnt so please feel free to interpret. Love is the catalyst and antidote to a relationship, it is there to start and save two together but in-between there's a whole lot of boring things that you two have to face. There will always be another new and better lover. Find a keeper and settle on one or none is sometimes better.