Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If she only learn how to makeup then maybe not yet...natural born beauty and make a living as sales counter etc...
Agreed with all seniors collective sharing. You can only find this person by fate. Likely this person just work at VN cafe, bookstores, pharmacy etc. You can only know her if you stay at VN long enough. Also, check her facebook and zalo sharing. Whether got go party with friends or not. TBH, I am very afraid of having VN woman as spouse. A lot of VN families have toxic relationship with each others. They only Love themselves only.

But recently, I got to know this person from language exchange program and I felt she quite "ok". Why? Because she is not SYT (30+ and within my radar), she work as a normal admin person and came from the northern side (my filtering process immediately take out S and C). Lately, I started to have some thoughts and chat with her more often. She not pretty but acceptable looks. Nonetheless, she also talk to other foreign guys before. Very likely she is filtering potential partners as well (just like how to pick VN girls).

Last edited by lornjourney; 28-04-2024 at 07:19 AM.