View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Had rtf with Duo Duo recently. Her hair has been cut to shoulder length. Her weight is well maintained (she does regular jogging to maintain her weight) and her sex stamina is solid, with her improved fitness. I had a wonderful steamy session with her - two rounds of cowride and missionary fj. She had read my FR on Ting Ting (16W15). I told her we should have a better outcome and it was so! Her bbbj, finger tingling and arousal skills the dick has improved significantly. Her regular customers had trained her well! She was not a very natural frencher. I taught her how to french more passionately with tongue fight in a sustained manner - she obliged and learned fast. But she said she cannot do this consistently. Duo Duo said she wouldn't do lap dance even thu she could. After the clean up shower and dressed in her black lingerie, she performed a brief erotic dance in front of the mirror. Gave her the thumbs up!