Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rhythmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Let's Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Totally agree with this comments. I have still have a small list of $50 spas where I can visit of a reasonable standard of massage and leave a happy man. Some even can even go extra happy as well. I even know a spa that even offer $ 48 per hour for good quality body massage including hot stone and good tease. For such locations, I will not name the ML as some of them a are married and their husbands are in SG. It is quite fair or one of explore a few ML's if the cost is $48 only. I am the kind who does not indulge in FJ at all. However, the conditions mentioned by brother is quite accurate.
However, there are trade offs :

* Curtains joints, mostly with common shower
* MILFs in their 30s or 40s (no SYT)
* Most offer Happy experience, but some is clean

This gives us the complete decision making to us brothers on where and how we want to spend out hard earned money. If you are loaded with $$$ then you can exit this thread as your playing grounds are quite open. However, some of is here need to be mindful and not small head taking over big head.

Very well said bro! Apparently may out there let their small head taking over big head and spoil the market.