View Single Post
Old 27-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Having a wife & having a lover r 2 diff things altogether. Many r confused thus they bundle them up together as the same thing & gets fucked! MANY
I hv written this many yrs ago, cant remember exactly word for word but here it is again.

Wife:
U marry a woman who has integrity
U marry a woman not because she's sexy, pretty or because she's the best fuck u ever had
U marry a woman because of her sense of responsibility
U marry a woman because she knows how to plan for her future & urs not just live a day at a time
U marry a woman who has no yearnings for a materialistic life
U marry a woman who wants to SETTLE DOWN not because of pressure but because she wants to move on to the next phase in her life
U marry woman who supports & listens to u unconditionally

Lover:
Best fuck of ur life
Always there to be wild n make u happy
Says tks when receiving presents instead of making a serious point of PLEASE DONT WASTE MONEY
Suggest where to go to be happy
Suggest u try new clothes, cars, ex restaurants, wallets, getaways etc
Princess mentally

Many still don't get this. Then they fail cos they hooked the wrong fish & then proclaim marriage is madness.

Seriously?
Do not complain when u go fishing & u cant get a fish. Hv u ever asked urself if u fished at the rite spot & used the rite baits?

PS: There's no such thing as marrying too early or too late due age. The only thing is r u matured & stable enuff mentally & financially to get married. Age has nothing to do wif it. I married my wife at 25(she was 24). She's very matured for her age. Her youngest sis, just hit 40 this yr, still single, U grad, but hugs dolls all around the house & bed like those babies wif their pillows. Wat do u tink!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 27-07-2014 at 03:34 AM.