View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are the Anti Vice Regulations Pertaining to these GL Houses ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Wait what? It's been literally 2 decades since I first dipped into GL and only today I heard about this

Have always thought that the OKTs in those shops are actually the owners/Boss

Surely they act like they are the absolute BOSSES and many of them drive very fancy European cars like BMW and Merc and seen even fancier ones!

I remember one house had a female OKT assisted by a young man wearing specs, I assumed they were mom and son OKTs

Also remember one house with a very overweight OKT assisted by a "mentally challenged" young skinny dude, I assumed that OKT is the BOSS/OWNER and the mentally challenged skinny dude is the coolie.
PRC house some are the real bosses. 1654a, 1622, wh17, 1610, 2033

Many of these "bosses" live flashy lives with luxury items but behind the scene all got big debt hanging around their neck like an anchor slowly sinking them. Their money come easy, go easy. Depend on flesh money is like this.

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 15-03-2024 at 12:42 PM.