Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Juz another Commercial Bonk!

Juz another Commercial Bonk!

WL Name - Xiao Fan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (looks slightly younger)
Height - 1.63 m (approx.)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted in Dec 2013. Has prior experience in the flesh trade.

I have had Xiao Fan a month plus and prior to that, I was a little curious to see what the hype was about as my SBF buds were raving about her ...

Contrary to some folks, I don't think she is pretty (No offense to her ardent fans) ... However, she is definitely youngish looking (can pass off as a 18-19 years old gal if she dresses like one), very presentable, GND looks, dainty and feminine ... Her features are too plain and flat to be considered pretty as far as my definition of Pretty is concern ...

Slim, fair and possesses smooth body complexion ... Tight youthful physique ... A cupper frontal assets with pink nipples ... Her butts are quite perky ... She has body perm shoulder length hair ... She was game to play along with me during the pre-shower routine ... She gave me a highly sensuous body2body soapy stimulation in the shower ... Pretty smooth and well done ... We kissed mildly in the shower before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ...

Her cat-bath was generally ok and very thorough ... However, her BBBJ skill was fantastic ... Deep throated and maximum sensuality ... She even splitted saliva on my manhood and alternately performed a HJ for me ... A la retired Han Han ... Her BBBJ action was very skillful although she is only 22 years old ... I guess she must have started off rather young in this flesh trade ... I guess she must be damn in demand in China a few years ago as in China, many punters do not care too much about the WL outlook so long she looks very young and has a youthful bod ... Like the retired Yiyi and ViVi @ W06, her pussy is beautifully developed and it is pinkiest in color ... That goes without saying, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She was accomodating in any sexual positions ... Her abalone was tight and moist ... A sign of youth ...

Looks - 6.8/10 (But she looks attractive from a distance)
Bod - 7.6/10 (Youthful but lacks essential curves except her rear)
Tits - 7.3/10 (save by her pink nipples)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10 (Sporting!)
Shower Action - 7.6/10 (Stimulating!)
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (Quite thorough)
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 8.0/10 (Fantabulous! This was the spectacle of her overall performance)
Frenching - 6.8/10 (Yes, but lacks the ömph factor as it was not very engaging)
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 8.6/10 (She would do what she needs to do as a commercial WL)

Juz another commercial bonk for me ... Nothing memorable to warrant a RTF for me as the ömph was not as intense as when I bonked my regulars ... Hence, after an hour later, I went over to L2045 to look for another lass who was able to offer me much more intense ömph ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: