View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Kunming, Lijiang, Yunnan - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Thi........
sohbuckkong, waiting for your updates.
Sorry for d late reply. My friend did not succeed in entering mongla from daluo. In short, he was supposed to enter mongla illegally through daluo, using the services of those bikers. But halfway, he backout. This was his whatsapp to me :--

"Yesterday afternoon, I attempted to go mongla but gave up the idea 3km from mongla. The day before, I approached a tour agency lady boss, she told me $100 for a private car to Daluo. From there her business friend will bring me to mongla. Yesterday, I went to her tour agency, she told me I had to pay another $30 for travel documents. I paid her a total of $130. The driver was good and the car was nice. We reached daluo after 2 hours. I could see the chinese check-point just like in zhuhai. The driver stopped a few hundred metres before it. He told me a burmese motorbike rider will bring me illegally to mongla from here. He paid the motorbiker $30 and we rode into a small lane. The car driver did not follow us. After more than 1km, the motorbiker stopped at a kampong house. He told me we have to hide there bcos the chinese border patrol is nearly. We hid there for 20 minutes. When we came out of the house, the motorbike was no more there. He told me to follow him on to the fruit plantation. While at the plantation, he received a phone call informing him that another chinese police patrol was nearby. Wehid at the plantation for another 20 minutes. In the meantime, I was thinking of giving up. He told me recently that the chinese police checks were getting more stringent. I thought what if I get caught? I left china illegally and enter burma illegally, how to argue? Another biker came with 2 more chinese gamblers, my rider told me we are all ready to go mongla. I told I am giving up, I want to return to daluo. They proceed while I paid someone $6 for the 1km ride to the daluo check-point bcos I carried my luggage. When I reached there, I called my driver and we returned to xishuangbana."