View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Kunming, Lijiang, Yunnan - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Why insist on entering Mongla?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Bro matong36 when you reach that level it's not so much about cheap bonks or indulgence in vices.
It's about the adventure and authentic experience where you cannot get elsewhere.
Very well put. Not just about Cheap Bonks, but about adventure and satisfying an unknown curiosity. Going to same safe spots can get boring. But travel to Mongla sound like a big headache and not so easy for old man like me anymore.

Cheap Bonks with supposed large supply of VN/CN/MY fair skin ladies is just the bonus, many rumors of this but yet to see any proof myself. Although if you watch from about 2:20 of the video below, the streetfull of ladies reminiscent of glory days of Geylang Talma Rd in its glory days.