View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

Once be4 when I was young.. is a twin sister..
Was dating the elder tat time.. both oso ah Lian n abit problematic child I would say cos parent divorce.. staying wit their mum but mum got bf.. seldom stay at hm.. so when we r dating if we go clubbing.. when send her hm will stay over if her sister went to her bf house..
So it jus happen on this very nite.. clubbing, drinking n both quite high.. send her hm.. sister not in.. wild sex then sleep..
She n her sister sleep in a double deck bed.. she normally sleep on top while her sister sleep below.. but when I stay over we normally have sex n sleep below.. then middle of the night feel hand stroking my dick.. think my gf wan 2nd round so jus kiss n sex wit her..
Morning wake up.. sleeping beside me naked was her sister.. found my gf sleeping at her mum room..
When she wake up ask her y she at her mum room.. she told me middle of the nite went her mum room toilet then dunno y jus slept there.. as for her sister she n me jus pretend nothing happen.. but later found out y her sister have sex wit me is becos tat night.. she go clubbing wit her bf..Then quarrel wit bf cos of other girl.. so she come back hm..
Abit high n oso wan revenge her bf.. tat y have sex wit me..
Tat was the only time lucky to fuck gf sister..