Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustzee View Post
I strayed and I felt terrible.
We rebuilt our relationship and now I don't want to stray again because now i remember i love her.
Thanks for sharing your experience. My hubby and I are trying to do what you've done, rebuilding and reconnecting. Hopefully we'll have positive results, like you and your wife. Btw, have you really stop "straying"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
hopefully you are still attractive to other dudes outside. else its hell of a road to continue on..
No one will want me if they only like 18-year-olds. Some do not though, I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
TS, please give your Hubby one last Chance
Quote:
Originally Posted by localguylor View Post
How fast you can reach the end of tunnel fully depend on yourself. U take care!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
create a hatred between which it a repeat of what your parent has brought to you.

You are loosing your cool.

I guess this is exactly why some man will fire up when talk about divorce as you already start to mention about assets and how much to split.
Actually I don't resent my dad, we have a cordial relationship. He's always dad to my siblings and I but he would never compare to mom. He chose to pursue his own happiness instead of us. I always wonder whether he's really happy now or is he regretting his actions. And this is also what I'm most afraid of. That one day my hubby will wake up and decide that he wants to pursue his happiness (whoring) and dumps the family.

I'm sorry for losing my cool. I just couldn't stand those comments that show utter disrespect to their wives. And they want their wives to respect them.

I'm not losing my cool with my hubby though. I'm treating him like king now. Likewise, he's treating me like queen too. It's never my plan to belittle him into submission. I'm trying to win his heart but only if he's doing the same thing.

Btw, he was the first to find out details about divorce. He knew I could be leaving and he has 2 friends who are already divorced. I only looked up the details after he told me about it.