View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Not feeling happy

TS,
I can identify with you. Here is some advice.. I am not particularly tall. I do not consider myself very good looking too. Neither do I get one night stands in clubs. But I nailed the prettiest girl in my faculty when I was young. And many other pretty girls too. Here is what I discovered.

Personality. Girls actually like guys with personalities. Are you stubborn, self centred and obnoxious? Or are you happy go lucky? Easy to get along with. Considerate and well mannered. Do you have good values? Respectful of elders, humble and have a good temper. Smiley and warm?

Humor. This is probably my ace calling card. I can make anyone and everyone laugh. The intelligent and not so intelligent ones included. Girls love this. It makes them happy. Seriously, have you ever seen a comedian with an ugly girl?? I have not.

Confidence. Girls are attracted to men with confidence. It does not matter whether you are highly educated or hold a good paying job. If you believe in yourself, she will too.

You have a misconceived idea that all girls like hunks, looks and height. I have many pretty girl friends. They actually like the nerdy homely sort. Bec they know hunks are heart breakers, and won't give them long term happiness. Do examine yourself. I believe you have fallen short in some of the abovementioned areas.

One more thing. Don't over rate yourself. Come on, if you are of a certain race, please do not expect to nail a young german blonde. If you need me to tell you this, your personality is already suspect.