View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Malaysia Gal IVY

Somehow the Malaysian gals really live up to their name, I mean not all, but if they are good they are real damn good

I have tried Annie. Botak asked me why not go for Ivy, but no 30 minutes and gotaa take 1 hr. I said proceed

In came Ivy, short hair lady but looks pretty and like your neighbour next door type. wow, like going to bonk your neighbour

We went to the room, she seems shy at first but she was quick to switch mode and became rather cute in my opinion. I hugged her and grab her butt...got the flesh which I like

She stripped me and I stripped her, both of us into the bathroom. Her washing of my body and didi is sensual type and I like the way she stroke my didi. Very hard already.

Into the room. She is very responsive and obliging. She catbath me until I tak boleh tahan. Her BJ is one of the best, as good as Annie if not better.

Fucked her in doggie facing the mirror turned her round. The piak piak sound was great. I switched to turbo mode and pump her like no tomorrow and she was enjoying every moment and grab my back and my hair. Wah lao oi, very different from fucking a PRC. It is like that local flavour, you know what I mean. Seems like having your neighbour in the room for a big bang.

BOOOOOOM. Hellfire missiles fired. why so much sperm in the condom. Shiok lah. dats why fire more missiles.

Indeed a real gem. Fucking her on the round bed facing the wide mirrors, her face moaning and sextifying feel on the mirror reflection made the session more shiok.

We lie on the bed, her head rest on my shoulder. From the bed, we can see reflection all over the mirrors in the room. will not miss a glimpse of her. Stroke her neh neh and kiss her, okie, back to shower room and conclude the episode.

will definitely return to fuck.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.