Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

part 1

yo guys, just came back from a crazy weekend in jb. My first time go chiong jb lol. Gonna leave this here.

Left SG at 11am, customs full as fuck at malaysia side. By 1pm clear, check into ZON, checkin time at 3pm we went to the bar and start drinking while waiting for another friend to arrive. Walking into the bar got this atas looking lady talking on the phone alone, a group of japanese guy went to speak to her, she told them off i overheard "um, excuse me but im on a conference call." Jap zai ps left, she walk over to us ask if can take care of her stuff on the table. She walk to smoking corner and smoke, can smoke anywhere idk why she even bother to go smoke there maybe give us green light to talk to her.

After 5 towers kronenburg, friend finally arrives, make him get on our level liao then check in and wash up and head to piak. At first planned to go NZ spa but because of one bad review recently, the smart player of the group say sua dont risk, search search search found this Sky paradise. Took two seperate cab there, cannot find each other, one of them puking liao wtf lol. From outside i know this place shitty. Some shop house below like under renovation, we go up greeted by okt. Small room, tables in the middle, couch at the side along the wall, gambling machines on the other side of the wall. Sat down OKT tell us package, this old man reminds me of my dad. Understand package liao he summon all the girls out, sadly dont have msia chinese, all viet thai and indo. Wa i took a long time picking, my friend all choose liao all damn hype shouting and shit. Sua saw this dua neh bu shy shy join the queue last, i choose her. Wanted to take this older looking indo but indo dont have b2b wanted to try.

FR1 DMG 270rm B2B: Go in said hello, she lied on the bed then i remember wa cb just now she also eating sia cfm full and tired already la shag. She act she dont know chinese, then laugh damn loudly, exclaiming she is chinese also viet. She keep shouting for help and knocking on the walls, theres knocking returns also. New to this so i dont really know wtf she doing, roam her liao i drag her out of bed and start b2b. Not bad cause her tits damn big and good size, but only massage my front thats all. Back on bed she keep shouting for help and knocking the damn wall, at this point i damn sian liao like simi lj. Outside can hear my friend complaining about his girl all. BJ kena teeth not good, no mood put helmet on straight weak didnt bother to FJ, kena a HJ finish while playing her boobs. At this point i damn sian liao, i never jerk off for 2 weeks to come here explode then i explode at a fucking hj, i mean still good but damn man. She stop joking while showering me, like she guilty or something i dont wanna entertain her so much also. I mean like sua la, this kind of job also not easy to do for her.