Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

part 2

At night we got discuss next morning how, like chiong not enough not shiok yet. We say sua, we go another spa. Come morning my friend doing his research again, negga wanna gat fuck badly. Checkout damn hard the other group knn toh until jia lat, they trashed the hotel room and shit cannot find key card all. I woke up to the azan in the morning, opened my eyes and bathed myself in the mystical song. Gather supplies liao we head to VIP spa at pelangi.

Took lift up 4th floor, tried to open the glass door, lock all. Chinese guys walking towards, I quite big size ah so i shaked the door hahaha i think they dulan. The guy open the door quite pissed, say show passport then i ask why show passport then he say u all from where we say singapore then he say only the indians must show. Then i translate to my experienced players i can see they dulan also, then the guy explain local indian and malay cannot enter liao this place they caused trouble recently i think. We got in, get tag, locker our stuff, change into spa attire and head in. First we makan, food was not too bad better than the sky paradise spa cb, damn i whack all the protein gotta keep ma gainz. Smoke smoke go in facilities, first we go in steam room then we took the jacuzzi, then sauna. While we were switching, got around 3/4 times they parade their girls out liao, was choosing, not too bad around 12 girls come out at full strength. A lot of people choosing tho. Half way shag i need to shit, go shit walan eh flush got issue floating shit all. Come back my two indian friends go in liao, i go suana for another 10 mins then come out and select girls. Scan through got a few wanna kena but i remember what my friend told me yesterday, "bro, just try get the not so hot one, sometimes they get paid by amount of customer then they dont wanna go their job properly cos they pretty all but its not all the time like this you try ah." Swee i also damn horny liao wanna go in liao, i just pick this average but ok to me from far one.