View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Decided to check out the Viet scene in GL.
The infamous V garden continued to pull the queues. So I went on to the WH 54, much older ladies, at least mid 30s and above.
Gave lor 18 a pass and went on to lor 16. Not too bad looking but on the fleshier side but the ladies were really friendly all waving and beckoning the customers.
Made my stop at WH02. Asked the pimp to point out the newer arrivals and I picked G88, Lisa. Who only just started working a couple of days.
Looks: 6/10 at most, saving grace was that she looked alot like an ex colleague.
Body: 6/10. Very average with a large tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 6.5/10 natural B cups, soft with large aerolas.
BBBJ 7/10. Very hard working, asked if I wanted more and she would just keep going.
Pussy; 8/10. Low mileage as she just arrived. Shaved, with shades of pink to light brown tones. Very sensitive and seems to enjoy DATY.
FJ 7.5/10 really wet after the DATY. Nice and tight and pulsating. Did several positions, finished in missionary with her eyes rolling back, biting her lower lip, ripping the sheets... Really nice to behold how she enjoyed herself.

RTF yes as she is really low mileage and eager.

After the session she kept asking if her service was ok and if I was happy.

Cat 60 for a good 30 mins was definitely well spent.
Thanks for sharing bro .. can check wats DATY stands for ?
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.