View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Full disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.

If I were you I'd be secretly recording down a couple of times you have this convo with your wife and she tells you to go and use your hands. If you can trigger an actual argument with her where she candidly tells you in a fit of anger or whatever that she no longer has any interest in making your marriage with her a sexually fulfilling or even active one, even better for you.

Then keep the recordings and go have your FWB extramarital sex life. They will be useful in future to protect yourself with in best case scenario of you initiating divorce citing irretrievable breakdown of marriage due to breakdown in intimacy, or in worst case scenario if she finds out about you fucking someone outside and wants a divorce with you, those recordings can come in handy when played to the judge in court to demonstrate that the marriage breakdown isn't 100% down to you committing adultery outside.

My personal view though? Mai tu liao, divorce is better than being stuck in a sexless loveless marriage.
should it be like that? isn't it, even though we might have to divorce in the end, we just need the main reason to want to separate and not be able to be together anymore.