View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
I find the third cat is the most bo hua one... 40% is fking a lot ... It's $40 every cock that the FL/ML suck... and the girl only gets $60! And that is only for one girl... Shit! how could they take so much?
Our favourite candy, aka Mint started out with this option. MLs choose this option because it is risk-free from a financial perspective, because they do not have to worry about not getting enough customers to cover costs. There are also MLs who are forced into this option due to lack of knowledge and contacts to allow them to strike out on their own. Some first-timers are compelled to accept this arrangement, but once they learn the tricks of the trade, and build up enough contacts, they will be independent of the OKTs on their second trip.